WÄLALIT lubricating greases for heavy-duty applications
The wrong selection of lubricant or lack of lubricant are the most frequent cause of all premature bearing failure!
For this reason, WÄLALIT high-performance lubricants have been developed especially for roller bearings and are absolutely suitable for practical use – even where standard lubricants fail. Their high level of reliability has been demonstrated impressively by a range of independent tests on FAG or SKF lubricant grease test stands.
Advantages of the WÄLALIT lubricants:
- Avoidance of direct contact of bearing parts under load
- Reduction of wear and tear
- Protection of metallic surfaces against corrosion
- The type and quantity of the lubricant used have an important impact on the service life of bearings and can even make them maintenance-free.
- Reduction of energy consumption, noise development and operating costs
NSF certified (US), registration no. 138519 for the food-processing industry.